HighLight is a uniquely Wellington region event, which provides a creative laboratory for performers, artists and technicians to innovate and grow. The HighLight team are looking for a range of local, national, and international installations, so if you have a great idea please make a submission. For more information, and to submit your idea, visit the HighLight website.
For 2019 the theme is ‘LOST’ which includes the precincts:
- In Space
- In Time
- Inside and Out
- In Translation
- In Love
- In the Wild
Expressions of interest applications for installations are open now, in order to be considered a completed application and all required supporting information needs to be submitted by 5pm on Friday 7 June 2019.
Applications will be assessed by the HighLight team and supporting stakeholders, with all applicants being advised of the outcomes by 28 June 2019.
Installations will be assessed based on the following criteria:
- Quality design
- Alignment to the theme – ‘Lost’
- Suitability to location and durability
- Interactive elements being suitable for large audiences
- Value for money
- Creativity and uniqueness
- Suitability for all audiences
- The story/message of the installation
- Technical requirements
- Potential health and safety, and vandalism risks