Here are some good reasons to enter the Gold Awards:
- they highlight the vital contribution that business makes to our region
- high quality businesses are involved – both as Sponsors and Entrants
- the quality of competition and the judging process mean that participation and success have real value to those businesses that enter
- they bring together private and public sector organisations across all industry sectors in a feel-good night of celebration
- it’s a fun night out and a great event!
The Wellington Gold Awards have 8 main industry Categories and 3 Best Practice Awards:
- CREATIVE GOLD – lm, media & creative content industries.
- CYBER GOLD – technology creators
- EMERGING GOLD PRODUCTS – smaller enterprises providing products (10 or fewer FTEs)
- EMERGING GOLD SERVICES – smaller enterprises providing services (10 or fewer FTEs)
- GLOBAL GOLD – exporter of goods & services.
- INNOVATION GOLD – inventive new projects, products & processes.
- SUPPORTING GOLD – services & infrastructure.
- VIBRANT GOLD – events, hospitality & visitor facilities.
- ACC WORKPLACE SAFETY ~ workplace safety
- GREEN GOLD ~ sustainability practices & products
- TEAM GOLD ~ investment in people, HR & wellness programmes
The Gold Awards doesn’t have an entry form or questionnaire, the Guidelines will help you to create your own Entry document, providing the Gold Awards with a finished (interactive) pdf.
Entries close Thursday 18 April.
If you have any queries please contact Gayle Page: 027 208 8780